Thursday, October 20, 2011

What I've Been Working On

Recently I was asked by Lisa Schonberg (of Thao With The Get Down Stay Down, STLS, Explode into Colors, and Kickball) to write a couple articles for the next issue of Tom Tom Magazine. This issue will be focused on submissions from young drummers and I'm working on writing a piece about technique and an interview with Amie Higuchi who I was in Wind Ensemble with for two years.

My Rock Camp work has been stalled because the camp is a nonprofit and is going though some changes to keep running. This weekend I'll be having band practice and my bassist and guitarist are going to be starting their pages on my website. The next couple things I post on this blog will be a little more filling you in on what I've been doing all this time.

Check out Tom Tom's website here!! : tomtommag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment